Arinos's top priority is to continue to hire the sort of people who can use their business knowledge and creativity to go further and add more value than clients would traditionally expect. We work together in friendly collaboration and reward individual efforts. This approach is also reflected in the way we manage our people and how we interact with one another.
Your contribution—no matter how small or how big—will never go unnoticed here. Join us and make a difference, not just to the world of IT but your own career! Come …Grow with us!
If you have the passion for challenges and enthusiasm to learn, we may have an opening for you
Post your resume with job code to email@example.com
Active On - 16 March, 2018
|JOB CODE||QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & LOCATION||COMPETENCIES||JOB SHEDULE||JOB POSITION|
|SEO||Should be graduated in any Discipline- FRESHERS - Kandanchavadi,OMR,Chennai||- Learn how to refine SEO strategies using web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- To assist our Senior Consultants in the planning, execution, and optimisation of our online marketing strategies.
- Required Freshers with Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and SEO concepts.
- Assist in building and implementing SEO strategies.
|Trainee - SEO|
|BDE||Should be graduated in any Discipline - 0 to 2 Years - Kandanchavadi,OMR,Chennai||1. Market Research, acquiring secondary data online and generating database via CRM.
2. Prospecting including cold-calling.
3. B2B (Business to Business) (if experienced)
4. Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
5. Experienced in calling international markets and communicating with decision makers.
6. New client acquisition and building good sales pipeline.
7. Basic understanding of Social Media marketing, especially in LinkedIn.
8. Minimum 1-2 years experience in IT/ ITES.
9. Flexible to work in shifts, if required.
10. Confident user of MS Office.
11. Good team player working for a common goal, providing inputs and executing ideas.
Shift / Depending on the regions to be concentrated
|Business Development Executive|